The July 2022 issue of San Pedro Today is now available online. (Click the links for individual stories or read the entire issue below.)
From Neighbors to Neighborhood by Nadia Nizetich
The Alma Park Neighbors build a community within a community.
- Dear Future Councilmember by Jennifer Marquez
- Bringing Back the Pt. Fermin Cafe by Lee Williams
- Cemetery Repository of SP’s Little-Known Civil War Heritage by Steve Marconi
- Eat in San Pedro: The Extra Burgers by Sanam Lamborn
A deep dive into some tasty local burgers.
- What’s the Best Way to Lose Weight? by Ricky Magana
- July Events, and much more!
You can read the entire issue online by clicking on the link below: