The November 2022 issue of San Pedro Today is now available online. (Click the links for individual stories or read the entire issue below.)
ON THE COVER: An Update on West Harbor by Joshua Stecker
You have questions, we have answers! With a groundbreaking and public preview party set for this month, we answer the most asked questions about West Harbor’s highly anticipated opening.
- Sorrento’s Sells by Joshua Stecker
The Italian restaurant changes owners as it celebrates its 60th anniversary.
- Eat in San Pedro: Tea Time by Sanam Lamborn
- Seeking the ‘Impossible’ by Mike Lansing
- What’s Next for Pacific Avenue? by Lee Williams
Exceptional Artists Shine at Art Center by Jennifer Marquez
What’s the San Pedro Waterfront Arts District All About? by Linda Grimes
The 1031 Exchange and DST Investment Option by Mike Harper & Peter Hazdovac
- November events, and much more!
Read the complete issue below: