You can read and download the June 2017 issue now, just click on the cover below.
Check out what’s inside:
* Cover Story: Five Years of Shredding – One of San Pedro’s most popular family events celebrates half a decade of ollies and kickflips. PLUS: What’s going on with Channel Street Skatepark?
* McKenna’s Pendleton – Proving every shirt has a story
* Future Leaders of San Pedro
* Waiting for Yancy: One historian’s search for a local artist
* Sports: Vitalich sisters head to Europe to compete in softball championship
* Fitness: Secrets to Staying Motivated
* Wedding: David & Chanthell Koeper
* And much more!